LadyBower thoughts?

DazzJo

Aup guys

On my way LadyBower in Peak District on Tuesday...anybody fished it recently? Looked up on pricing already and seems fair enough thought I'd give it a try as I'm camping with family next week so seems best place for me to disappear for a few hours away from the mother in law :lol:

Also just a heads up Blithfield Reservoir is fishing very well at the moment if anybody is near or fancies a day out somewhere different...boobies and hares ear have produced for last last few weeks.

ATB

DazzJo

Went down LadyBower yesterday, such a lovely place, the staff were great, and I had a great day fishing too. I landed 7 trout and two perch, catching on mayfly, buzzer, hares ear, cats whisker and the Jedi. But I dropped at least 4-5 off and missed at least another 12 takes on the Mayfly. The young chap behind the counter mentioned that they are very acrobatic and my good they were. Great days sport, lovely scenary, fantastic weather all for just £10, conna beat it!

• 2 weeks later...