BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course as Requested

bakerboy

19 members have voted

1. 1. have you booked?

• booked for North west
    • Waiting for North East

Introduction to Woodpigeon Course - Marford Mill, Rossett

A number of PW members have asked for a BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course to be held in the North West and another in the North East.

Well he we go, your wish has been granted

I have managed to arrange a course to be held on Saturday 5th September at BASC Head Quarters.
The cost of the course will be £45.00 for BASC members and £65.00 for Non members, of course you could join BASC and then book on the course and save the £20.00.

The day will include, Gun Fit and Eye Dominance test, shooting hide building and much more, plus special offers on the day.

All bookings must be done on line via the BASC website, use the link above or look on Events and Course on the BASC website.

I really do require your support on this course if I am going to be able get the go ahead for a course in the North East, so it is over to you now.

If and when you have booked can you tick the poll so that we have an indication as to how we are doing.

Thanks

bakerboy, Terry

flycoy, Russ

Ps

I have put back the flights for my holiday to get this date :| , please do not get me into more trouble with the wife then I already am :yes: , by not supporting this course :good: .

Edited by bakerboy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an amazing effort by bakerboy to get this Course arranged and he is to be commended. :good:

What it needs now is for PW members to give their support .

The price, for the amount of information on offer, is very reasonable and this is an ideal opportunity for the newcomer and even for the more experienced shooter, who may just want a refresher.

With a good group of like minded people present, it should be a fun occasion. :yes:

Chuffin typical ! Am in Australia from 29th August to 14th September.

Sincere apologies that I can't make it - and no, I can't rearrange, as we're out there for a wedding !

Many thanks to Bakerboy for arranging this, and hope everyone has a great day.

Edited by robbiep

Chuffin typical ! Am in Australia from 29th August to 14th September.

Sincere apologies that I can't make it - and no, I can't rearrange, as we're out there for a wedding !

Many thanks to Bakerboy for arranging this, and hope everyone has a great day.

Thanks for letting me know.

Enjoy Australia

Did this course a couple of months back, thoroughly recommended

Thanks for the kind words, I presume you had the course with Russ and Roy.

Hello, having trouble with the BASC web site, was just filling in the discount code when it decided it didn't want any more information so they have no card details etc. Will talk to them Monday morning and sort it out.

David.

Edited by Kalahari

Guest Wilksy

Great work terry! I'm going to check the date and weigh it up, it's about 2.5hrs away but it will be worth the effort I reckon. Thanks for going to so much trouble to arrange it!!

Wilksy

Hello, having trouble with the BASC web site, was just filling in the discount code when it decided it didn't want any more information so they have no card details etc. Will talk to them Monday morning and sort it out.

David.

Please let me know if you have any problems I will do my best to get them sorted out quickly for you.

Many thanks for supporting this course.

Terry

Have booked myself on, but the BASC website will not let me book OH on as it keeps saying I am booked on as it is picking up the ip address even when OH logs in seperatley. It would only let me book one place on the number option. Will have to ring them next week to book OH on.

OH is now booked.

many thanks to the very nice lady from BASC who phoned this morning to help me sort it :good:

The shoot I belong to sells a couple of driven snipe and woodcock days. I usually spend most of the time face down in a bog. Everybody seems to find that pretty amusing. Terry has been a witness to it!

David.

Fond memories :blush::lol:

Still waiting for conformation of the day off and for the shoot to decide if we are joining basc this year.

Either way, I will be joining basc (one of my "away days" require it) and feel a bout of "biliousness" will help securer the day off :ninja:

Is there a cutoff date for this?

Fond memories :blush::lol:

Still waiting for conformation of the day off and for the shoot to decide if we are joining basc this year.

Either way, I will be joining basc (one of my "away days" require it) and feel a bout of "biliousness" will help securer the day off :ninja:

Is there a cutoff date for this?

No cut off, but I need the numbers to ensure it goes ahead.

BASC members will notified very soon and this should/will help