• Waiting for North East

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

BASC courses and Young Shots events

Help us to help you - register your interest

BASC has launched a new service for members interested in taking one of our training courses, but who may have had difficulty finding one in their area.
Having introduced online booking and payment for our courses we have now included the ability for members to register their interest in a particular training course that is not currently scheduled in their area. We will then endeavour to put on a course when we have sufficient demand in that area to make it economically viable. Click below to register:
http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/
We have a wide range of courses available including basic airgun, shotgun and rifle handling to advanced shotgun shooting or coaching, deer stalking, pigeon shooting and carcass & butchery training.
Young Shots events

The same system applies to Young Shots events. If you are keen for your child to attend an event but can’t find one within striking distance, then you can register your interest with us and if there is enough demand in a particular area, we will look at organising an event. Click below to register:
http://basc.org.uk/youngshots/young-shots-events-form/
Remember, simply registering an interest will not guarantee a training course or Young Shots event being organised in your area, but it will help us to better understand where demand exists and plan accordingly. For an up-to-date list of courses currently available in your area, visit the country and regional pages of the BASC website For an overview of forthcoming BASC courses UK-wide, click here.

Thanks Peter

• 2 weeks later...

if we can get enough people interested say 12, then we will look at a venue and get something sorted with the regional office( basc) but we need a definite number.

Bakerboy and myself don't do these days for the money, but to help fellow shooters with their development. however we do need to cover our expenses and the venue hirer so need a certain number to be able to do the day

Flycoy

if we can get enough people interested say 12, then we will look at a venue and get something sorted with the regional office( basc) but we need a definite number.

Bakerboy and myself don't do these days for the money, but to help fellow shooters with their development. however we do need to cover our expenses and the venue hirer so need a certain number to be able to do the day

Flycoy

Flycoy and I will be up for this :good: .

If Lincolnshire is the desired region let us get some names and numbers together.

The pair of us can then start looking at venues, any suggestions will be well accepted.

Over to you The Pigeon Watch Massive.

I am sure a course can be arranged anywhere, it just needs about twelve of you to get off your Harris's and put your hand in your pockets.

This is the main issue with shooters generally , Apathy.

I could arrange one for you at Millride Country Sports J1 M54 Central England , but I will only be able to pay your fuel costs and £50 each for the day + of course a 3 course lunch . :lol:

Guest rimotu66

no not at all im just going by the original post north west and north east not the east midlands ill travel down to humberside shooting ground no probs

Well that's two of us for Humberside then, the way my shooting is at the moment I need all the help I can get, I hope they are up to the challenge :lol:

I am sure a course can be arranged anywhere, it just needs about twelve of you to get off your Harris's and put your hand in your pockets.

This is the main issue with shooters generally , Apathy.

I could arrange one for you at Millride Country Sports J1 M54 Central England , but I will only be able to pay your fuel costs and £50 each for the day + of course a 3 course lunch . :lol:

We can have a look at this suggestion.

Many thanks to Salopian

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

• 5 weeks later...