1. 1. have you booked?

• booked for North west
    • Waiting for North East

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bakerboy,

anymore booked in only a few days left? can you check with the office tomorrow? as your a pensioner you have more time than us younger, better looking blokes!

Hi Flycoy

You cheeky young whippersnapper.

Numbers remain like me "static" at 6.

This is not looking good. :no:

I certainly come under the heading of MASSIVE, but how did you know!!! :)

Joking apart I hope that there is a last minute appreciation of the work put in and the worth of the course and people sign up pdq.

Thanks for all your efforts and I hope it all comes good. Will I see you with Marco this season? Hope so.

David.

I certainly come under the heading of MASSIVE, but how did you know!!! :)

Joking apart I hope that there is a last minute appreciation of the work put in and the worth of the course and people sign up pdq.

Thanks for all your efforts and I hope it all comes good. Will I see you with Marco this season? Hope so.

David.

January 4th and 5th if I recall correctly

Marki

Good idea, but Bakerboy has arrange so many deals for the day I don't think we could of done more than we have to try to make it work. I thought we would have some more newbies on the day.

cancelling it is the last thing we want to do.

Flycoy

I'm sorry, perhaps I am just very thick, but I don't understand. It is a course where you will learn something, some will learn a little many will learn a lot and you will meet like minded people. It isn't expensive so why haven't more people signed up? I do despair at times.

David.

I must admit I am very surprised by the low number of takers, especially when you have dozens of posts in shooting wanted where posters state they want a day out not to shoot but to learn the ropes. Here they have been offered the perfect chance to learn the ropes from experienced shooters and yet there are so few takers, makes me wonder if these people are serious about learning or are just after a free day out.

It isn't expensive so why haven't more people signed up? I do despair at times.

One reason is that they have attended a previous course. There is also the School holidays. A good number of people will be away or hae spent their money on the yearly holiday.

One reason is that they have attended a previous course. There is also the School holidays. A good number of people will be away or hae spent their money on the yearly holiday.

For sure,and you can add any amount of other reasons too.

Shooting magazines have tips and methods almost monthly so very easy to get expert advice via there,and again with the experts on here advice is only a post away.

Would like to know what happened to all that requested this though as if the numbers were high they have let down those who are working for it.

Hi everyone.

I am sorry to say that I have decided to cancel the course due to lack of interest, in reality there was a lot of interest but not enough people to make it viable.

Russ (flycoy) and I were prepared to run this course on a no fee basis, just cover our cost, Clays, Cartridges Tea's and Coffee, biscuits and information packs etc.

plus accommodation on Friday evening, I live in Stevenage, Russ in Kenilworth, Fuel cost 400 mile round journey for me 200 miles for Russ, the figures did not add up.

I would like to thanks all of those that supported this attempt , especially Kalahari. victorismyhero and loriusgarrulas.

Could I arrange another? I am not sure, a lot of time and effort was spent (and now wasted) with BASC,A1 Decoys and Ely plus a few surprise offers, plus monitoring the situation.

I along with flycoy are really disappointed, not only for ourselves but more especially those that wanted to come along.

Sorry

Terry

This is a real shame, I was really looking forward to this as I am a newbie to pidgeon shooting, I would like to thank everyone involved in trying to put this together. If you ever think about doing this again please let me know because I for one would be interested in going, once again thank you all. Gary

It is a shame!

I have just monitored the post really, Bakerboy has done all the work, got the sponsorship etc. Hope you all understand that we would of given our time for free but need to cover the cost of the outlay.

When we got the original interest I thought we would have to turn people away with the rush!

Thanks to those who have booked a place and your support

I know bakerboy is very diappointed as am I

Flycoy