Car share for the basc course

Guest Wilksy

Guest Wilksy

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a lift to the introduction to pigeon shooting course at basc marford mill on the 5th of sept I'm in East Yorkshire so I was thinking of people from my area, but if your on or near the m62 I reckon we could sort summat out, I would probably go regardless but it would help with fuel and good to meet some other pigeon shooters into the bargain, I've got a l200 so four spaces up for grabs, just a thought, thanks for reading this.

Wilksy

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a lift to the introduction to pigeon shooting course at basc marford mill on the 5th of sept I'm in East Yorkshire so I was thinking of people from my area, but if your on or near the m62 I reckon we could sort summat out, I would probably go regardless but it would help with fuel and good to meet some other pigeon shooters into the bargain, I've got a l200 so four spaces up for grabs, just a thought, thanks for reading this.

Wilksy

Good idea Wilksy thanks for your help

I have 3 spaces available if anyone is traveling from around the CREWE area

Yet another helpful PW member many thanks for your support

Terry