1st of the season

Cookie69

I have set myself a size limit this season.

Anything over 5lb goes back .

this one was on the nose so kept for the pot.

Caught 2 others the same night appro 4&3lb both returned .

A few years ago I caught a ten pound sea trout I killed it and regretted it ever since flesh was ****.

My thoughts were better off in the Reds to spawn.

ATB

Paul

Ps

That's my 3:30 am face not very pretty lol

post-67295-0-33007500-1434814034_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys

June fish are fantastic, I have lost 3 fish so far that would have easily chalanged my PB .

If you yanked your hand into a treble hook as hard as a sea trout took

You would be down A&E having it surgicaly removed lol

Good look Aled let us know how you get on?

Paul

Never used to be this difficult on the Tywi, before 2004 (don't ask me what happened then) I'd be looking at having landed 10-15 sea trout by now. We had a bit of a comeback in 05 & 06, but since then runs aint wot they used to be. I usually land 1 in 4, so I've lost 3 so far this season, next one could stay on!!!

Tight Lines

Aled

And it happened: Had a lovely fish of about 7lb last night, slightly too big for the table, but a great take and fight, despite this he (and it was a he) swam off strongly. However something better happened. My best pal Arwel has been very unwell recently and its just nice to be out fishing together again, however last night he landed his first double figure sea trout of around 11lb. Again the fish was returned. Pictures? Hopefully they will be on the clubs website page pretty soon. (www.llandeiloangling.co.uk)

Tight Lines

Aled

And it happened: Had a lovely fish of about 7lb last night, slightly too big for the table, but a great take and fight, despite this he (and it was a he) swam off strongly. However something better happened. My best pal Arwel has been very unwell recently and its just nice to be out fishing together again, however last night he landed his first double figure sea trout of around 11lb. Again the fish was returned. Pictures? Hopefully they will be on the clubs website page pretty soon. (www.llandeiloangling.co.uk)

Tight Lines

Aled

Nice one Aled!!! Tidy fish that, I'm on a ZERO for the season so far! lol

Catch up soon!

Rhodri