Howdy From Lincolnshire

Ou7RaG3

Hi Y'all....I've had a number of air rifles and pistols over the years so done a bit of shooting but now decided to try my hand with a shotgun and rimfire. I'm in the process of applying for my licences at the moment. I need plenty of advise and help so I hope I've come to the right place....Regards Tim

How are you getting on with the cz ? Was thinking about getting one myself.

Love the CZ to be honest. Stuck a hawke vantage IR 4-16x50 on it and accuracy with CCI standard is fantastic. Only used on 25 range at the min as bedding in but was grouping less than 3/4" straight out the box. I'm building up my skill and posture so am very happy so far and with ammo at £3 a box of 50 can't go wrong. I'm only target shooting so can't comment anywhere else but they do seem a solid choice. There is some good packages too at the min with scope and bipod etc. definetly worth a look.

Love the CZ to be honest. Stuck a hawke vantage IR 4-16x50 on it and accuracy with CCI standard is fantastic. Only used on 25 range at the min as bedding in but was grouping less than 3/4" straight out the box. I'm building up my skill and posture so am very happy so far and with ammo at £3 a box of 50 can't go wrong. I'm only target shooting so can't comment anywhere else but they do seem a solid choice. There is some good packages too at the min with scope and bipod etc. definetly worth a look.

I was at the gun shop the other day looking at that cz thumbhole package with scope, bipod and suppressor....you get a one hell of a rifle for your money. Very tempted to get one !

• 3 weeks later...