The biggest Bunnie

Went Bunnie hunting yesterday and shot this .

This bunnie is bigger than my Jack Russel,has anyone else seen this or is it a freak.

It proberly was dominant buck and I am looking forward to find out how it tastes .

post-66262-0-61050000-1435006946_thumb.jpg

I'd not get too excited from eating him, he might be a big tough and need plenty of long slow cooking

The young ones are the tasty ones.

He might have a great liver though.... a real treat

It's funny because most of the other rabbits I shot had the same markings on them in the same area if I was a rival buck I would not mess with him lol,I gave it away to a friend he is going to try it and if it's tough them it will make move tasty dog food.

Tab

Youngie

Monster rabbit, you will need your old jimney to pull his hide off! Hope you didn't shoot him with a 22!

U lol.

Sorry u I did and many others,the perfect bunnie gun lol..............

Youngie

Hard to say by photo but I shot one(buck) some ten years ago that seemed similarly oversized.Not as big as hare but not far short,definitely some weight to carry,as already posted slow cooker/boiling the way to go if you intend to eat.

Shot a massive one when lamping a few years ago, but it did not take us long to realise it was an ex tame one we had put in pheasant release pen six months earlier for some spaniel steadiness training. It had only moved a couple of hundred metres since it had got out.