Flapper "complete setup"

Any recommendations regards a complete flapper setup. Ideally not to expensive as l also intend on getting a pop up hide ..has to be complete .. battery and all that needed .. l say inexpensive, but l want one thats reliable and goes the job .. atb Hoggy

Just had 2 delivered this afternoon,maybe not top of the range but built well enough :good: , cost me 20 notes each,all I expect of them is to flap and get the birds close enough for me to do the rest :yes:

Too many people seem to think the more something costs the more success they will have with it ,if the birds aint playing ball all the kit in the world is pretty useless IMHO :good: BB

Btys are cheap enough if you look around,got mine from a Fire panel (back up power) changed every 2 years for new :good: so when they changed them I helped them recycle the ones out of the panel

And you would be better off spending your money on poles and a net rather than a pop up hide IMHO

Edited by Bluebarrels

I bought one of them pop up hides a couple of years back . Fabulous to put up ,let go of it and it sprung up instantly it was almost scary . Try and fold it up again that was another story . It would take me half an hour to fold it up . I used it about four times and lost my temper with it . I threw it on the back of the truck and took it to were they have the bonfires on the farm and set it on fire . I kid you not I ran around shouting yes, yes ,yes . DONT BUY ONE .

Harnser