Fife area Wildfowlers

edenman

Shot the Tay years ago and got a couple of pinks. Do they do day tickets? Think my brother has junior membership so might make a trip down.

Depends on what you mean better shooting or the view. Shot a few geese on eden and tay but the sight of huge flocks of widgeon at lindisfarne is a sight to see :)

I would say none are better than one another they all have there good bits.

:good: I'd prefer the ducks as well personally.

Much does it cost for a days geese shooting in these places guys cheers also if any of you are into clays we run a wee trip once a month check it out in the clays section Scottish fun day

Unless there are LNR or NNR with byelaws in place preventing Wildfowling all wildfowling BELOW THE MEAN HIGH WATER MARK is free

Edited by edenman

I stay on the Tay Estuary in Fife and been shooting the Tay for years. Where I shoot, the reeds can be over 200m deep at parts and the water floods through them, so access to the foreshore is limited. I use the boat to allow me to do that and the shooting is brilliant, as it's the best way to get under the Geese.

Edited by theinvicta

What's the story with Monorgan Farm? I went for a recce a few months back,found the shelter for the book but just seen signs everywhere saying no entry for Wildfowlers. Couldn't find a way to the foreshore and didn't want to **** of the landowners so i just headed back.

Anyone shoot on the forth at skinflats.

hi I shoot down cambus near alloa had great results last year for pinks and teal.herd a few people talk about skinflats would like to know what bits to shoot so I can give it a go have you shot it?

Anyone shoot on the forth at skinflats.

What's the story with Monorgan Farm? I went for a recce a few months back,found the shelter for the book but just seen signs everywhere saying no entry for Wildfowlers. Couldn't find a way to the foreshore and didn't want to **** of the landowners so i just headed back.

There is a posted route out through farm around a field to foreshore.... Not the shortest route but what the owners want

Ah thanks, did see some posts but no signage, Does that take you through the fenced road with fields either side, parallel with the Tay?

There is a posted route out through farm around a field to foreshore.... Not the shortest route but what the owners want