Midges

Set up my hide for some Rabbit shooting and plastered my self in Midge Gel, all was well until a few decided to go for my eyes. i only managed to bag one Rabbit before i had to leave with some nice blood shot eyes, i am near a river so i get all sorts of bugs around in the Evening. What do you Guys do for this problem.

Thanks

Chris

Used Avon skin so soft for donkeys years while climbing in Scotland but it seems to have lost its poke. I use Smidge as recommended by our moor keeper and local wallers, stings like hell when sweating into your eyes so don't put any on your forehead!

Also use a citronella wrist band.

I think they have changed the recipe of Avon Skin so Soft! And it is no longer effective!............however I have recently been told a particular brand of baby wipe that is supposed to work well..........but I can't remember precisely which one!

Anyone?

I think they have changed the recipe of Avon Skin so Soft! And it is no longer effective!............however I have recently been told a particular brand of baby wipe that is supposed to work well..........but I can't remember precisely which one!

Anyone?

I believe it is pampers though stand to be corrected

I went up to Scotland last year and we had umpteen people warning us about the midges,

OOooo you don't want to go there, not this month, No !!!

I looked up up on www and bought some " Permethrin" pre sprayed coat , hat and the Mrs light jacket and neither of us had a midge anywhere near us. Last for a few washes aswell.

I went up to Scotland last year and we had umpteen people warning us about the midges,

OOooo you don't want to go there, not this month, No !!!

I looked up up on www and bought some " Permethrin" pre sprayed coat , hat and the Mrs light jacket and neither of us had a midge anywhere near us. Last for a few washes aswell.

try living here all year round- the wee ******** find a way to bite you!!