Norman Clarke Gunsmith

Fantastic service from Norman Clarke, I ordered a rifle jag I couldn't source locally, online on Tuesday evening. Got a call at 3pm Wednesday from very helpful chap and made payment over phone and it landed on my doorstep Thursday morning 7.30. Will definitely use them again

Rich

Sorry to be a naysayer, but in the interest of balance.... a few years back at Bisley this firm sold me a secondhand Remington pump, on which the firing pin had sheared off! I took it back and swapped it for a mint Baikal OU STNE and cash, which was fair enough.

Sorry to be a naysayer, but in the interest of balance.... a few years back at Bisley this firm sold me a secondhand Remington pump, on which the firing pin had sheared off! I took it back and swapped it for a mint Baikal OU STNE and cash, which was fair enough.

I would call that good service .

Harnser

I would call that good service .

Harnser

In the end, yeah. I was surprised that a reputable & long established gunsmiths sold a gun which hadn't been thoroughly checked over - but they did sort it in the end, to their credit.

In the end, yeah. I was surprised that a reputable & long established gunsmiths sold a gun which hadn't been thoroughly checked over - but they did sort it in the end, to their credit.

Maybe some clown broke it and hid the fact from NC after it was checked over ?

We will never know for sure but I am confidant NC would not sell an unchecked gun.

Maybe, who knows. It was in good condition otherwise and I can't knock how they dealt with it. But I know several shops and RFDs who unfortunately do sell unchecked guns, through personal experience and through work.