errors on license

kiffy

im wondering has anyone had issues with errors on their license?

i had my FEO out yesterday to check my new safe, as part of the check he asked to check serial numbers as they have had so many errors.. turns out two of my six licensensed guns had serial number errors.

both faults were from the two local shops i buy from so not directly my fault but i knew before he told me i should have checked the numbers myself... but i never thought of it, i will from now on thats for sure

fortunatly he could see it was not directly my fault and said not to worry he would correct their records when he got back to the office but it was bloody embarassing

have not had that but my feo told me on renewal to check numbers as she has had others that did not match,

what it does say in my condition's is

.17 hmr .22lr and .222 for the shooting of muntjac, cwd and aolq

and on ammo purchases it say i can buy ammo for .17hmr, .22lr and .222 for the shooting of muntjac deer cwd and aolq

think they got that a bit wrong

colin

Names of guns wrong (model listed instead)

Remington 870 came back relisted after one renewal as a semi auto

Ammo slots missed off

Ammo slots left on

Sold guns still listed as owned

Permission for already purchased item left open, with the item missing from the FAC even though the purchase was written on the FAC & the notice sent by e-mail/receipt confirmed by them

I could go on

im wondering has anyone had issues with errors on their license?

i had my FEO out yesterday to check my new safe, as part of the check he asked to check serial numbers as they have had so many errors.. turns out two of my six licensensed guns had serial number errors.

both faults were from the two local shops i buy from so not directly my fault but i knew before he told me i should have checked the numbers myself... but i never thought of it, i will from now on thats for sure

fortunatly he could see it was not directly my fault and said not to worry he would correct their records when he got back to the office but it was bloody embarassing

On my last renewal, feo said " where's your other hatsan? " told him I'd only ever had one. Turns out it was on two different certificates. A police cock up. Not the first and not the last. Hoping they do it again so I can have a .416 for bunnies

• 2 weeks later...

i had a gun and sold it when renewal came up he ask me where it was, i said i sold it, so had to find who i sold it to befor they would renew my sgc,and i did send off the paper work as well. so realey they dont know what you got half the time.

Edited by mossy835