Lincoln Spares

subsonicnat

"Lincoln" was the brand name used By David Nickerson on a range of guns he imported , They were made by different companies over time . The brand was taken over by John Rotherey but they can only supply spares for guns they have imported and sold . That precludes yours . Short answer is that unless there is a shop some ware that has the odd spare on stock from times past they are not available . I have no doubt some one will suggest a few names but I do not think you will have any luck .

Sorry.

PS what exactly are you looking for ?

Edited by Gunman

"Lincoln" was the brand name used By David Nickerson on a range of guns he imported , They were made by different companies over time . The brand was taken over by John Rotherey but they can only supply spares for guns they have imported and sold . That precludes yours . Short answer is that unless there is a shop some ware that has the odd spare on stock from times past they are not available . I have no doubt some one will suggest a few names but I do not think you will have any luck .

Sorry.

PS what exactly are you looking for ?

Hi Mate, Thank you for your Reply.

Being Idle, I was Looking mainly for the Safety Spring:

Having tried to source any parts for this weapon, I am hitting a brick wall so to speak..

So got off my idle Backside and made 5. LOL.

Didn`t take long, So it looks like I will have to just keep my eyes open for someone breaking one and buy the bits if possible..

I am wondering if bits off the LANBER would fit as they do seem somewhat similar: ?.

Any thoughts mate.?.

Edited by subsonicnat