Junior rifle

Livefast123

My daughter has expressed some interest in doing a bit of shooting with daddy so I want to start off with some airgunning in my attic range. Currently we've been trying to use a 60s Webley Falcon but it is proving too heavy and long for my 7 year old.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a junior air rifle which is light and has a short length of pull. Must be fairly inexpensive as don't want to be shelling out for a HW yet! S/H no problem and either 177 / 22.

Crossman ratcatcher? CO2 powered but that wont be an issue indoors, light as hell and you can cut down the stock as its plastic with no issues. Tend to be a few floating about for <£120 second hand my daughter kicked off with one of these when she was eight and could handle it with ease

Edited by Zetter

Smk "syntarg" with synthetic skeleton stock, I've got one in 22 for my girls it's light, short and compact and has a 4 x 32 scope and auto safety, ideal for a first air rifle( there is better but as a starter it suited my girls)

They are about £100 brand new

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

I bought a Gamo Junior rifle from a chap on here about three or four years back. Synthetic stock and barrel cover, 4 x 20 scope and very light. My son was six or seven when he first had it. Very easy to cock etc.

I had been meaning to get round to advertising it as my lad now has a Meteor and the eldest uses a PCP. If you send me a PM you could have it PW mates rates.