A few hours on peas

fenboy

I worked all last night for 12 hrs , had a couple of hours sleep this morning and was then on my way to the SLWC clay shoot.

Met Stevo there ( nice to meet you ) and we had a couple of rounds of clays during which I am pleased to say I did not embarrass myself having shot poorly the last couple of times I have been out .

After that I was on my way home for a quick dinner then out for some pigeons , I had intended to shoot some of my ground but had a call from Fenny to say meet up with him as he was getting some decent shooting .

So along I went .

Fenny had been there since first thing this morning and had a good few , but for the first couple of hours I was there we did not have a shot !.

The flight line had changed and the birds were now crossing the far end of the field , only one thing for it I upped sticks and moved while Fenny elected to stay put.

The move paid off and I was soon getting some interest , fortunately my shooting was fairly good and I soon started putting a few together , Stevo gave me a couple of boxes of pigeon extreme to try out this morning and I have to say they are awesome , I only tested a few and had some cracking kills beyond 60 yards , only trouble being the dog was not happy having to fight that far out into the peas for the retrieve !

He worked his socks off today , he must have overheard there is a new pup coming tomorrow :lol:

Anyway to cut a long story short I was getting very tired so with 48 on the clicker I gave it another 15 mins to get the 50 and called it a day!

Fenny had a few more and finished on 86 for the day.

IMAG0120_zps2cschxwt.jpg