tonight

peejay

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching them play football and I hope they never descend to the men's level of falling over and pretending to be hurt, fouling and play acting.

Engeeeerrrrlaaaaaand!!!!!!!!

Come on the women!!

I mean up the women!!

Blimey, not that easy encouraging gels is it?

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching them play football and I hope they never descend to the men's level of falling over and pretending to be hurt, fouling and play acting.

Engeeeerrrrlaaaaaand!!!!!!!!

Come on the women!!

I mean up the women!!

Blimey, not that easy encouraging gels is it?

Nice. :lol:

I wonder how many are lesbians?

? whats that got to to with them playing for their country? probably the same percentage as we have in the men that are happy gas inhalers, best mates wife sh@ggers, hair product models, etc etc.....

watching it whilst making hooklengths for a match in the morning,,,they certainly give more effort than the men,,

good on em and good luck to them

who cares if they are lesbians,,,,i was born one :whistling::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Best side lost! If our defender didn't try to play the ball out, the Japanese attacker would have had a tap in! Tough way to get beaten though!

I thought the Japanese defenders foot was making contact with our players feet stopping her from moving and causing her to lose balance.......its immaterial now but I thought it was a penalty.