Cla gamefair?

cocker boy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself looking at the £25-30 to get in for a single day and wondering if I really thought it was that good last year... £25 is way too steep in my honest opinion. Especially when we know how much the traders get charged for a stand etc. it's ridiculous.

Think of the fuel saving.. Oh wait

James1983,

haven't done the booking in for sometime, but believe its 20 quid, 15 if you are a member of basc.

last about 30 mins and around 15 shots, all the new Brownings models will be available to use, find me and I will be pleased to help.

Flycoy.( Russ)

If you intend to shoot, do your homework on where you park.. Last time I went I was a mile away from the clay line, by the time I had got to the line with 200 cartridges and all my gear and gun, my arms were about 6 inches longer. They have loads of space for parking nearer the clay line but wont allow you access to park on it. There needs to be a shooters park for me to go again.. from Auntie.

If you intend to shoot, do your homework on where you park.. Last time I went I was a mile away from the clay line, by the time I had got to the line with 200 cartridges and all my gear and gun, my arms were about 6 inches longer. They have loads of space for parking nearer the clay line but wont allow you access to park on it. There needs to be a shooters park for me to go again.. from Auntie.

Same here asked on the Saturday if we could get closer with car on Sunday to shoot save carrying

Everything,there words were quote there's no preference for shooters here.

So we never bothered.

Back to the west Midland game fair for this year parking close to line

Edited by postie

No man will ever lay on his death bed, contemplating his life, and think "I am glad I didn't spend £25 going to the cla gamefair and stayed in instead" .

No, but you will be kicking yourself when you find you are just £25 short of that bargain shotgun, rifle, car Insurance and a couple of hundred short after going and spending that much on cold drinks and food.

Budget, budget, budget, is the way to go these days.

Edited by EMcC

No, but you will be kicking yourself when you find you are just £25 short of that bargain shotgun, rifle, car Insurance and a couple of hundred short after going and spending that much on cold drinks and food.

Budget, budget, budget, is the way to go these days.

I have a friend like that

He doesn't go out much either lol