Scottish Members Funday 2

johnnytheboy

We finished at the back of 3.

It was a good day and really nice to meet new people and have a good blether at the same time.

I hope the bruise on your face doesn't take long to fade Duncan, I do feel guilty that my spare gun beat you up a bit, but for only your 10th or 11th outing you did well especially with an unfamiliar gun.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the day guys. Really enjoyed myself didn't shoot as well as I hoped but that's how it goes. A great bunch of guys enjoying the company. What could be better

R

The number killed didn't matter Ronnie, it was a day out with like minded people and that is all good.

Was good to meet you today too.

Right guys scores are as follows

Graham. 74

Greg. 68

Dereck. 62

Barry. 61

Ewan 59

Colin. 55

Duncan. 49

Johnny 46

Steve. 44

Andy 39

Ronnie 30

Great day guys

I have spoke to Houston clays in Glasgow and can accommodate us no bother on a Sunday it would be 10 for 50 clays or 20 for 100 and he will put on food and drink if there's a fair number of us same as the day so what dates suits ppl the only date I can realy do is the 20th what do you guys think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Come on guys we need the turn outs to get higher to make these meets worth while I would appreciate it yous can say if u can make it or not we are looking for the same kind of great responce we got at clunny it seams the more North we go the better the numbers team up with ppl and change who drives to make it fare we will be coming north again soon thanks