hi from lancashire(leyland)

langy

Hi guys, just discovered this forum while on google looking for information... just from browsing for 10 mins or so yesterday i found alot of good information so decided to join.

Ive been shooting air rifles for about 4 or 5 years now on a couple of farms around leyland with a friend, but have always had an interest in shotguns and have gone clay pidgeon shooting a few times, anyway decided to apply for my SGC a couple of months ago, received it a few weeks ago now and bought a beretta 682 gold, not had a whole lot of chance to use it yet, except the day after i got it a farmer i shoot for let me shoot a few clays with his trap. cant wait to take it down to a clay ground and get to use it properly!

Cheers, Tom.

Hi Tom, welcome... Bolton gun club has clay shoots almost every fortnight and the ground is only about 30 mins drive from you.. There is also manchester clay shoot by worsley but if you ever get over colne or blackburn way there are a couple of good shoots that way too like briercliffe clay shoot and rishton...