Lesson at A1 with Terry

JamesMoody3

Had a lesson at the A1 shooting ground in Borehamwood this morning with my old dear. Booked last minute with Terry, or bakerboy on here, last minute through posting on the forum.

Well what can I say, Terry really is a true gentleman. Most of my shooting has been with rifles, and my mum had only picked up a gun a few times, so he had a tough task on his hands with two beginners. After checking eye dominance and gun fit, and a half hour chatting about food and Terry's hangover (he assured us both he was sober enough), we went and shot 5 stands. By the end of the lesson, we come to the conclusion that mum shot better gun up, whereas I prefer gun down. Both of us were reminded after every shot not to think about it too much, whereas I had to remind Terry after every shot to keep his crafty hands off my mum lol.

Anyway, it really was a fantastic morning, and will sort the rotas out when I get back to work on Tuesday and get another one booked up for next month. Mums already decided she wants a 20g for her birthday, so looks like I'll be buying a bigger cabinet too. Once again, Terry really is a fantastic bloke, a great instructor and recommend him 110 percent, you just have to keep your eye on him when there is ladies present lol. Thank you so much bakerboy, will be in touch soon, I owe you a few beers!