Anyone else made there first purchase for this years game season yet?

Salop Matt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont do game shoots, prefering a wonder on a few farms that have mixed game including one a half hour from home that we picked up a fortnight ago that has plenty of phesants on it.. i have my muzzle loader all ready to go... had a practice on the pigeons so im all set... bought a nice 12b browning sporter a few months ago for a change to my semi-auto when having a wonder so that willl be getting an outing as well... not had a kill with it yet but unless i give him my semi auto i am lending it to a friend of a friend tomorrow whos coming on the pigeons with us... an experienced shot from canada but no gun while in the uk so i dare say one way or another itll get its first kill tomorrow as the pigeons are hitting the field

Hi

Got a new cartridge bag

Courtesy of mel3b good lady

Exact copy of my favourite bag so well pleased with it

And the quality and craftsmanship levels she worked to

Oh and she fixed up my old one

Top job

All the best

Of

I also had a new leather cartridge bag and bespoke leather slip (made for the 20b to my design and spec) courtesy of melb3's good lady. I can vouch for the quality. AMAZING and i'm extremely pleased with them :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Any chance of some photos of Mel's wife's cartridge bag? I quite fancy a leather cartridge bag !

Not sure if you mean the one she made for me

It was special order !!!😊

And possibly not to everyone's taste

Send him a message and see how it goes

Will take a picture of mine and post when I get back

Nice looking bag there

How many does it hold

I'm made up with it, the quality is excellent :yahoo:

I have never seen what women see in handbags until Melb3's wife made this one for me. It truly is fantastic and can almost turn a man :wub::lol:

In the picture there are 125 12g cartridges in the bag + the 8 in the loops.

The gun slip was to my own design and made to fit Amy's 20b (also in pic), although all my guns will fit :whistling: I left the majority of the cartridge bag design up to Linda, although I did ask for the extra cartridge loops to hold those special carts for when wildfowl fly over your peg on partridge/pheasant days (as has happened to me on a couple of driven days last season :( ).

The set is truly fantastic and excellent quality. There is nothing like having a bespoke gun slip and cartridge bag, except maybe a bespoke stock or pair of Purdey's made to order! Possibly one day :drool:

I'm made up with it, the quality is excellent :yahoo:

I have never seen what women see in handbags until Melb3's wife made this one for me. It truly is fantastic and can almost turn a man :wub::lol:

In the picture there are 125 12g cartridges in the bag + the 8 in the loops.

The gun slip was to my own design and made to fit Amy's 20b (also in pic), although all my guns will fit :whistling: I left the majority of the cartridge bag design up to Linda, although I did ask for the extra cartridge loops to hold those special carts for when wildfowl fly over your peg on partridge/pheasant days (as has happened to me on a couple of driven days last season :( ).

The set is truly fantastic and excellent quality. There is nothing like having a bespoke gun slip and cartridge bag, except maybe a bespoke stock or pair of Purdey's made to order! Possibly one day :drool:

Very nice stuff 👍

Your only a ticket away from the purdeys 😂