Just Bought A Couple Of These. What Do You Think?

Getting too old for fighting with large amounts of heavy equipment and am still looking for a quad but in the mean time and as another string to the pigeon shooting bow I have bought a couple of these which should be with me by the end of the week. Quite old but unused and bearing in mind that Honda don't usually make rubbish I have big hopes for them. What do you think?

http://world.honda.com/news/1998/p980427a.html

http://world.honda.com/power/video/MotionGallery/nekomaru/index.html

Can you manage two at the same time?

I shall move the other one on. I got both to ultimately halve the carriage which was pretty steep.

I`ve got a powawalker electric fishing trolley and they work brilliantly in the field,you can get them second hand off the Bay for a hundred quid or so.

I found anything with more than one wheel tends to bog down going thru tall grass etc because of the axle so having just the one wheel should be easier. Hopefully.

They certainly look strong and rugged enough, it will be interesting to hear your views after you have field trialled them a few times.

A good idea on halving the carriage costs. :good:

I did look at getting a Power Porter carp barrow but they're £650 and at that not available until xmas because the manufacturers can't source the parts to make them.

At half the price and made by Honda I have high hopes. Should be here Thursday :good: