Air pro spinning wings

Columba Grey

I must say i bought some when they first came out and the wings worked fine, but they made a whirring noise like a propeller and the body looked a cross between a Blue Rock and a Dove, I binned them, there is no substitute for a dead bird. :no:

Same here, the noise was bad AND they didn't seem to pull any birds!!

i bought them cause the video looked good.........i think the idea was sort of sound...and maybe the first ones made (in the uk ?) may have been ok...then they were made overseas and were rubbish...........the bodies were very heavy and would not stay in the right position on the magnet......and the wings were not balanced...they didnt work anything like they did on the sales video....

Edited by ditchman

I bought 2 off the Bay, they will spin OK but the noise was spooking the birds as they came in, I have now dumped the wings and just use the full bodied decoys , if you are looking for a pair for the rotary magnet give 'Hypa flap' a look, I have a pair which look so real I had a member of the public run onto the field thinking I was using live birds, she left even quicker with a right mouthful from the farmer who happened to be in the hide with me, I would never use that sort of language,

Anyway Hypa flaps are about £20 a piece , I've had mine over 2 years and they get well used, the only thing they dont like is wind speeds above 15 mph , the wings tend to twist up but other than that they really do look good.but given the choice I will always say use dead birds, fresher the better, they don't need to flap twitch or shake ,they work just great gliding around. :lol::lol: