Second hit in 4 days

activeviii

I don't normally hit the same field in such a shot time but being the only on cut in the area and bird still moving in and around I thought it might work a second time.

First day was Tuesday, one of my stalking partners was owed a day out so a quick 6 hours saw him put 201 birds on the floor. He had to get away at 6pm just as the birds started to hit hard.

Becuase of this I decided a second day would shoot so Saturday saw garyp off here come to try his luck he did.

Lets just say his new browning beat the pants out of him. Needs a little more practice but the birds, in all fairness, were very jinxy and wind was left to right and then swinging back to front. Birds worked the wind very well.

Also found a cartridge that my U2 will not cycle so I was down to a single shot.

It would have been, if both guns where doing their bit, a very big day. I can't moan as realy it was a day for Gary and a day he had.

IMG_20150725_191952_zpslbke77mp.jpg

Called it a day at 229 and the birds were still coming in to just dead birds on the floor.

Not shooting it again as another gent wants a go so leaving it to him as I think I have given a couple of guys a shooting experience they will remember for a long time.

Thank for looking

Phil

What a kind man you are. Neither of your shooting partners will ever forget their days.

As for gpreen and his gun, when I took him out his gun was held together with insulating tape.

Jdog, your right, green. Not garyp. He has a new browning 625 now. Let's just say it is well and truly broken in now, as well as his shoulder. A couple of times I thought he was going to pack up and go home but then he finished a few birds that I missed and got cocky, another 100 cartridges soon shut him up lol