First crack at harvest.

Penelope

A well educated report on your days pigeon shooting Penelope , reading that made me wish I had spent more time at school instead of spending most of the time going up the marsh :lol: and a big well done to your G F for retrieving and despatching the bag.

Hope it wasn't the Midland what was playing up , when they were made they had a lifetimes guarantee.

No, it was the Wallace; it's at the fettlers now.

A well educated report on your days pigeon shooting Penelope , reading that made me wish I had spent more time at school instead of spending most of the time going up the marsh :lol: and a big well done to your G F for retrieving and despatching the bag.

Hope it wasn't the Midland what was playing up , when they were made they had a lifetimes guarantee.

nice report. my GF. used to come shooting and fishing with me till we got married and she discovered john lewis then we had kids and my daughter went all anti and the wife copied her, cant even talk about shooting in front of her now and ive been married 43 years good job she likes sex