Sporting At Sycamore On Tuesday Nights

Danger-Mouse

Not far from Me then

Is it fibre wad or plaswad

You can use either Jordi.

Where to find us

ADDRESS:

Sycamore Shooting Grounds / Winchester Shooting Gallery, Bolsterstone Road, Sheffield

BY SAT NAV:

We are located on Bolsterstone Road at the junction with Onesacre Road. The SAT NAV postcode will take you to Kirk Edge Road so you are best to to enter “Bolsterstone Road - junction with Onesacre Road”

FROM SHEFFIELD:

From the A61 / Penistone Road:

Slight left onto Bradfield Rd/A6101

Continue to follow A6101

Go through 1 roundabout travel for 0.8 miles

Turn right onto Loxley Rd/A6101

Turn left onto Loxley New Rd/B6077

Continue to follow B6077 for 2.7 miles

Continue onto Loxley Rd for 1.5 miles

When you see the ‘Old Horns Inn’ and Bradfield Church (St Nicholas) the road forks, continue to drive uphill, on Brown House Lane passing 2 farms

At the fork in the road take the road to the right and then the grounds are around 200 metres further on the left – you will see a green cabin on the hillside

what time is it on till ?

There`s no official finish time that I`m aware of. The reason the sporting is on is because a couple of pub teams wanted to keep shooting now their league has finished. To make it viable it`s being made into an open night where everyone is welcome. When it closes will somewhat depend on how busy it is. You probably don`t want to turn up much later than 7:30pm. Not a perfect answer I know but the best I can give for now.

As an added bonus I believe one of the local pubs is putting on a simple meal afterwards for about £3 per head. So if you fancy a bite and a pint afterwards that`s an option.

There`s no official finish time that I`m aware of. The reason the sporting is on is because a couple of pub teams wanted to keep shooting now their league has finished. To make it viable it`s being made into an open night where everyone is welcome. When it closes will somewhat depend on how busy it is. You probably don`t want to turn up much later than 7:30pm. Not a perfect answer I know but the best I can give for now.

As an added bonus I believe one of the local pubs is putting on a simple meal afterwards for about £3 per head. So if you fancy a bite and a pint afterwards that`s an option.

ok mate thanks mate, do not finish until 6.30 so I would not make it in time cheers

Ye mate was a couple of tricky dickys

I shot a 96 or a 97 out of 100

Targets I had to think about

Definitely a lovely friendly shoot

I'll tell the local shooters about it

Ye mate was a couple of tricky dickys

I shot a 96 or a 97 out of 100

Targets I had to think about

Definitely a lovely friendly shoot

I'll tell the local shooters about it