A nice morning out busting some clays with my daughter

Zetter

Works been a bit of a test for the past couple of weeks so sensing a gap in the deluge of issues I booked the day off and took my Daughter up to Kibworth to have a bash on the clays. After a fair old break (dancing and homework) from shooting she did really well consistently breaking stuff on the practice stands and hitting a coupe of toughies on the normal stands.

I do notice though that if she doesn't have time to think she shoots better at one point I let off a second clay before she was expecting it and she nailed both first and the second which was a great confidence booster for her.

Time to book another lesson soon for her I think to sharpen up her technique and make sure she isn't picking up any bad habits.

post-64664-0-11708100-1438266469_thumb.jpg

Well done . The young lady looks as if she can hold a gun well . Decent stance for a youngster .

Harnser

She had a good initial teacher Harnser I kicked her off before she went out with me with a lesson from Terry Bakerboy on here and she definitely paid attention before she does anything she is always checking her stance.