Alternative puppy food ?

fenboy

I have always fed my dogs skinners foods with no issues and good results .

The new pup went onto skinners puppy but a month in and it does not seem to suit him , he is well enough but his stools are still very loose and there are a lot more of them than I would like .

So its looking like I need a alternative , I dont want to be spending £45-£50 ( Skinners £33) a bag if possible and I don't want to feed raw, so what else would Could you recommend ?

Fen boy

Try CSJ

Give them a call, phone always answered by owner. Tell her about your pup and she will probably get her nutritionist to call you you tell her what you want from the pup and they will send you some samples.

The food comes in no frills sacks but if you check the nutrition it's up there with the best.

My dog has been on it since a pup and he's soliduscle and fit.

Forgot to say, very reasonable prices.

Started mine off on Wainrights puppy. Right is right, went right through her, changed her over to CSJ Little Champ. Since changing her stools have been much better and she appears to be thriving on it.

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=22&idcategory=0

£15 a bag is what I pay from a local supplier.

Lincs stockists.

http://www.csjk9.com/stockists/EngCEast_r22.html

I have always fed my dogs skinners foods with no issues and good results .

The new pup went onto skinners puppy but a month in and it does not seem to suit him , he is well enough but his stools are still very loose and there are a lot more of them than I would like .

So its looking like I need a alternative , I dont want to be spending £45-£50 ( Skinners £33) a bag if possible and I don't want to feed raw, so what else would Could you recommend ?

Edited by Penelope

Fed mine on Chudleys Puppy until a couple of weeks ago and now its comes as puppy / junior , coat is nice and shiny and had no problems with his stools , apart from when he eats cows shxt when hes out and then he might be a bit on the loose side ............Cost around £24 a bag.

I feed pups home cooked concoctions with rice. Meat fish in and veg. This way you 100 percent know what they are getting at this most important timr

I feed pups home cooked concoctions with rice. Meat fish in and veg. This way you 100 percent know what they are getting at this most important timr