land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and also got front wheels on, just need to locate the new center caps, you may also notice i did away with the free wheeling hubs, 2 reasons, one seemed like it was bust, and they were not original for the vehicle i believe, so bought a lit to convert it back :good::good:

curry night :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

post-9513-0-50293900-1473097633_thumb.jpg

I think with the VIN, I would buy another and get it stamped level and then scratch it up a little and get some oily marks on it.

i was just thinking, get another plate, get all the numbers and letters together, than tack them all together with the MIG, and one good bang :hmm::hmm:

you cant put them vents back in like that.....no no no no no no......give them to you mate to unseize and he can tickle it up with weld and you can paint them up with aluminium paint.............

think what might happen.....curry the previous night...egg sarnies for breakfast...drive out at lunchtime with friends in the back....it will be like blowing off in a lift ...captive audiance.....vents dont work......

inquest..........death by methane gas.......

if he cant do them send them to me ...you have my address... :good:

rite ditchie, had a word with my mate, he said he could have ago but probably wouldn't do any better than i did.so rather that him mess them up more, im going to send them to the master, they will be in the post later when i go shooting :good::good::good: top man :good::good::good:

edit to redact address :oops::oops:

post-9513-0-41404800-1473173310_thumb.jpg

Edited by viking