land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

couple of hours tinkering this afternoon as my mates not coming now till teat time, thats if he comes at all :no::no:

remembered id not put the nuts and bolts in the front of the wing that goes into the radiator panel, :whistling::whistling:

and put the lower seat belt brackets in :good::good:

so yer mate is going to come round and suck orn one of your TEATS then...?....and i thought we were queer down here..............come orn down ...you will fit roight in.... :lol::lol::good:

well as i thought my mate didnt turn up so a bit more tinkering,

thought id get the hinges assembled for the rear door, new bolts and springs,

they didnt look right at all as there seemed to be to much bolt sticking out of the bottom, even though i couldnt remember what the old ones looked like, so i dug out the old bolts and they were the same size, but even though it would of been hard to put them back together wrong im sure thats what id done, looked at some pictures on google and they all looked tlik this

post-9513-0-68465100-1482094925_thumb.jpg

seems iv reach my aloted total again, cant remember what it went up from to what it went to when it and everyone elses got increased a few month ago, but it did seem it went up alot, how can i of used all that space with such small photos, and its not like i post many :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh well, no more photos, no more thread :no::no::no::no:

on the hinges......do they have little nylon cup shaped bushes...?

tell Teal to delete my landrover engine thread....to give you space on the PW operating system...................

yesit did have them, didnt put them in at first as i didnt see them, that gave me back about 4-5mm less sticking out of the bottom, i have a picture some where.

im sure teal will sort me out some more space without resorting to such drastic measures :good::good:

and if it comes to it, ill just get him to delete, YOU!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: