land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

cheers kind sir, yes there are 2 like mine that have been on ebay from williams classics one for £10,000 and the other £15,000, iv just been looking on www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk[/size]

​and there is a hard top on there for £18,000. i know there is a difference with what people want for them to what there worth or what some one will pay, im in no rush and will find the right buyer one day. and im not greedy as its been a pleasure doing it, and have learnt a whole host of new skills along the way, you should see me with a grinder and the big hammer now :lol: :lol:[/size] [/size]

Oh gawwwwd here we go again..... :rollseyes: Edited by TaxiDriver

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

edited to remove link, as i believe its against the rules :good:

although i dont know why when its full of idiots, iv stated there is no buy it now price but i can guarantee loads will ask "how much for cash"

and although iv half indicated what the reserve might be there will still be people who bid who have no intention of bidding that far, it like bidding practice for them, :no::no:

Edited by viking

You should put a link to this thread on ebay, actually thinking about that again that's probably not my best idea. Unless the bidder is into abuse, rubber and sticky stuff. :lol:

Had a senior moment on mine earlier on, I was moving stuff around in the greenhouse to make some space and thought great more space I can bring the other doors in now. So looked under the Landy roof that is propping the garage up and no doors! WFT so I'm thinking are they in the garage? No, were the hell are they. hmmm Then I realised all the doors are already in here you humungus bell end its a swb!

Edited by Lord O War

edited to remove link, as i believe its against the rules :good:

although i dont know why when its full of idiots, iv stated there is no buy it now price but i can guarantee loads will ask "how much for cash"

and although iv half indicated what the reserve might be there will still be people who bid who have no intention of bidding that far, it like bidding practice for them, :no::no:

I like it, first question posted do you have a buy it now price :lol:

Good luck with the sale. I keep my cars for years cos I can't be asked with all the idiots in the world. Looks like you just found one :lol:

bloody hell mate that listing must have took ages to type out .

I noticed you have the first of the numpties asking stupid Q,s .... I did when I sold my camper a few years back .... you,ll undoubtedly get the ones asking if you would swap for their grandas uncles old wheel barrow and some cash :lol::lol::lol:

good luck mate you deserve to get an excellent price for an excellent vehicle restored to a VERY HIGH STANDARD ...

When I sold my Jeep last year I put it on ebay and it did my head in I had loads of people asking questions I spent hours answering them the best I could but time when by and only one guy came to look at it he loved it but it had the engine light on nothing wrong with the truck just the lpg thing so he went saying that he would find out if it was a problem or not by contacting an lpg fitter but did not get back.

Anyway after a week of answering all of these stupid questions and still no bids I had enough and decided to stop the auction I could not work out how to do that so put the starting price up to more than it was worth that did the trick no one bid on it funny thing was the guy who came and looked at it phoned me up and bought it for more than I expected I still miss that truck should not have sold it.

You should put a link to this thread on ebay, actually thinking about that again that's probably not my best idea. Unless the bidder is into abuse, rubber and sticky stuff. :lol:

Had a senior moment on mine earlier on, I was moving stuff around in the greenhouse to make some space and thought great more space I can bring the other doors in now. So looked under the Landy roof that is propping the garage up and no doors! WFT so I'm thinking are they in the garage? No, were the hell are they. hmmm Then I realised all the doors are already in here you humungus bell end its a swb!

i had thought about that idea, then decided against it :lol::lol:

I like it, first question posted do you have a buy it now price :lol:

Good luck with the sale. I keep my cars for years cos I can't be asked with all the idiots in the world. Looks like you just found one :lol:

some times you just have to put up with them :good::good:

bloody hell mate that listing must have took ages to type out .

I noticed you have the first of the numpties asking stupid Q,s .... I did when I sold my camper a few years back .... you,ll undoubtedly get the ones asking if you would swap for their grandas uncles old wheel barrow and some cash :lol::lol::lol:

good luck mate you deserve to get an excellent price for an excellent vehicle restored to a VERY HIGH STANDARD ...

it took a while :lol: no matter what you put in your listing the first question is always "how much for cash" or, " whats the buy it now price"

i just have to bite my tongue :good::good:

When I sold my Jeep last year I put it on ebay and it did my head in I had loads of people asking questions I spent hours answering them the best I could but time when by and only one guy came to look at it he loved it but it had the engine light on nothing wrong with the truck just the lpg thing so he went saying that he would find out if it was a problem or not by contacting an lpg fitter but did not get back.

Anyway after a week of answering all of these stupid questions and still no bids I had enough and decided to stop the auction I could not work out how to do that so put the starting price up to more than it was worth that did the trick no one bid on it funny thing was the guy who came and looked at it phoned me up and bought it for more than I expected I still miss that truck should not have sold it.

i always try add as much detail as poss to to avoid loads of the same questions, and with something like this, i dont really think anyone is a serious bidder that doesnt come look at it, but then again they may well be, especially with it been a high value listing, time will tell :good::good:

some times you just have to put up with them :good::good:

it took a while :lol: no matter what you put in your listing the first question is always "how much for cash" or, " whats the buy it now price"

i just have to bite my tongue :good::good:

It's none of us on here, honest! :whistling:

Good luck with that Lee - you deserve it after the effort that you have put in.

When the recoil reducer (it is an ISIS - might help you get a better price) got listed, I was tempted to ask if it would fit a Miroku 3800. :yes:

thanks Gordon, id forgot to mention it was a ISIS pad, cant change title now but just added it to the listing :good::good::good:

and in answer to your question, yes it fits a miroku 3800, but its pig ugly :lol::lol: