land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ditchy, don't ask about the stripes :no: he's right tetchy about them, I only asked about the bonnet fit and he got proper rude :shocked: (and after us being so helpful too :lol: )

i think we ought to cover him in mastic and severely chastise him..................................

Probably. I think all the watchers are from here. Think there's about 250 at the moment. Had a bloke today saying his wife had fallen in love with it and is prepared to offer over my bottom price if it doesn't sell. So I presume he means over £17.500.

I felt like saying. Just @@@@@@ bid on it and you might even win it. For all he knows the reserve may be £18 ,000.

Probably. I think all the watchers are from here. Think there's about 250 at the moment. Had a bloke today saying his wife had fallen in love with it and is prepared to offer over my bottom price if it doesn't sell. So I presume he means over £17.500.

I felt like saying. Just @@@@@@ bid on it and you might even win it. For all he knows the reserve may be £18 ,000.

Speak to his wife, you may get a better deal :lol::lol:

i was thinking about lowering it a little, but cant now, and dont think i would of done anyway, its its first time for sale, and next week or the week after may bring a whole host of potential buyers. and im in no rush, :good::good: plus its the anal classic car show in 3 week and wanted to put it in there, :yes:

all the bidders look genuine with plenty of feedback, i dont think there will be any more bids, but at least iv more of an idea now, i never expected to sell it instantly, auction may be the next step, its just a shame that its £600-£700 to have it sent to london if it doesnt sell, and then theres the £300 entrance fee, expencive job if it was all for nothing, and even if it did sell its still another £1000 of my end, as well as the 10% plus VAT.

Edited by viking

well the highest bidder is my other half, so last genuine bid is £18,500 and all the bidders look genuine with plenty of feedback, i dont think there will be any more bids, but at least iv more of an idea now, i never expected to sell it instantly, auction may be the next step, its just a shame that its £600-£700 to have it sent to london if it doesnt sell, and then theres the £300 entrance fee, expencive job if it was all for nothing, and even if it did sell its still another £1000 of my end, as well as the 10% plus VAT.

You should be careful saying things like that I think that you will find that it is against the rules to bid on your own item or get a proxy to do it for you or at least if you do its better not to tell everyone about it I may be wrong but I thought that I saw it somewhere in the ebay rules.