How hard is it

team tractor

How hard is it to get a shooting budy ???

I get asked all the time about pigeon shooting and begged to be asked so I ring them and get told ??

You guessed it .

If your going in a fortnight please let me know ???

I'll be shooting solo this weekend :/

i had the same thing happen to me i put post up asking for a shooting buddy back in October

and im still looking for someone

Well I'm located in reading Berkshire and can't get any shooting ask nearly every land owner farm etc and no joy if any one wants a buddy I have license basc insaurance have all the devoting kit hide etc and I drive so if anyone has something local or even a bit of a drive let me know hopefully will be able to get out :)

How hard is it to get a shooting budy ???

I get asked all the time about pigeon shooting and begged to be asked so I ring them and get told ??

You guessed it .

If your going in a fortnight please let me know ???

I'll be shooting solo this weekend :/

if ya struggling give us a shout i dont mind popping over and can return some shooting im allways out.....im not carrying you round or pushing you in a wheel barrow tho nor kissing you....

That's another thing I get off them . Have you got any cartridges ? Can I use yours ? I'll give you the money ???

Our local shop is 2 miles away from us but they want me doing the running round.

if your supplying the carts id deffo go lol

maybe tho on a serious note... you got a name for yaself....its the pw massive they know who ya are.

Edited by SPARKIE

• 2 weeks later...

Same with syndicate places advertised on here & got loads of replies, but when you try & contact them to confirm "no reply" Went to guns on pegs got 12 guns in 3 days, all turned up to open day and all Paid.Guns on pegs from now on.

It's the same when someone is flogging stuff,"oh if only I was closer brigade turn up" doh there is a thing called the postman or a train.

Edited by Davyo