Triumph Sprint GT

James1983

Does anyone own(ed) one?

Thinking of swapping the GSXR750 for one so me and the Mrs can get out more on the bike so looking for opinions on them.

What I can gathered so far is the GT is more suited to carrying pillions over the ST with it having a slightly longer wheel base.

Had a look at one today and do like it a lot

Any other good recommendations of comfy bikes for pillions.

Yes, I have one. Over the years I've gone through most of the Triumph range including Bonneville and Daytona. The Daytona was quick ( for me!) so I went to the Bonneville which I loved and could sit on all day long. Now I have the Sprint GT which I like but it doesn't get the use it should ( just over 1000 miles in a year from new). I bought it with the intention of me and the wife taking it abroad but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. Really I should give it up for the amount of use it gets but it's hard to say a final goodbye to biking.....

Oh, and by the way, on the few occasions Mrs PFA has been on it she has found it very comfortable.

Edited by Passionforangling