Greetings from The Black Country

Hi All,

New to the forum. I've been into my clay shooting for almost 18 months now and only until this week have I managed to get my hands on my very own licence and shotgun, HAPPY DAYS! I managed to get myself an "Investarm Model 100" given to me by my Stepmom as this is the gun I've been shooting from the beginning. Old looking Folding shotgun, But I find it fits me like a dream.
I'm 27 from Wednesbury in the Black Country and was told to sign up on here by my Dad as he believes this Forum is the place to be for everything shooting.

So here I am, Introducing myself in hopes that this place helps me out with what I wish to do with my shotgun hobby in the future. I have founded my own shotgun team with my dad as a simple muck about between a bunch of friends. But we're beginning to be known at our local Clay Ground, Millride Country Sports, for our Black Powder Muzzle Loaders. We hold charity days and Have-A-Go days for everyone to come fire these guns and to help spread the enjoyment of Trap Shooting.

If anyone is on Facebook(Which stands a chance, most of you are) and have a few minutes spare,

Please feel free to check us out! http://www.facebook.com/blackcountryclaybosters

That's pretty much it from me, for now, or maybe until I realise I've missed something out... haha

Cheers for having me and I look forward to topping up on some information I didn't know about because of this Forum.

Welcome mate, I just looked your gun up as I wasn't sure what it looked like, looks nice mate and something to really treasure for life as it was from your step mum.

Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your dad and mates in your shooting team, I to clay shoot with my dad and love every minute we spend together we have a great laugh and never take it seriously, The shooting comes second to the fry up in the clubhouse haha.

I'm sure you'll get any help you need on here, I got lots of help and advice from members in here when I started out.

• 4 weeks later...