Honey brook

landofficer

Hi

Just to let every one know that I have just phoned the above people to arrange collection a freezer full of steel shot pigeons and they have informed me that they no longer want them and won't be collecting ever again.

So adverts need to removed, also has anyone else had this as I used them a few times last year

Anyone need some frozen steel shot pigeons northeast area.

Cheers

You are not the first to be let down recently , I am guessing it is you that has them advertised on face book ?

Seems strange for them to suddenly stop I wonder if they have had some problems with people mixing lead shot one in , there is a lot of trust involved.

I have spoken with Honeybrook, nothing untoward, they have simply been overwhelmed by the volume of birds people were selling and didn't have enough demand to shift the backlog. If they have agreed to collect from you, they will empty freezers, but at this time they do not have capacity to take in further supplies.

They are also we are not seeking any other birds, rabbits or any other game at the moment. Hope that helps :good: