North wales range day out anyone.

Albert 888

I simply pointed out that you cannot just rock up and shoot - not difficult to understand is it?

If you take the time to read their website or ring them, you will find that you will have to shoot whatever discipline/range is going on that day - so as an example if they are shooting 900 F class and 300 Benchrest that day -those are the distances you will have to shoot.You will not be able to turn up and shoot at whatever distances suits you, it is not like a clay range.

Oh and as for the delay in my reply - some of us have lives and don't live on a computer and some of us actually go shooting as opposed to talking about it.

I was only posting to what Albert888 and Robbiep were talking about and wondering what the cost would be for shooters from North Wales. So you pipe up with rock this and rock that and I only asked you to explain why so you come back with more criticism. So let me say in your terms Knobby why don't you wind your neck in and do not bother to post.

Anyway, no need to be like that is there #29 + #30

For those few who are not able to shoot at extended ranges on a regular basis then I think that having a day with some guidance from someone experienced would be of some benefit. It would obviously require someone who can coach and help out, and who has some ability to get across in a respectful manor. So i personally think looking at the range In Wales would be a better option than Diggle. Although Last time I went i was more than happy and made to feel quite welcome.