WHAT DISTANCE

evo

Which is why some of us carry laser range finders and have scopes that have been checked with a BC program and the magnification worked out to give precise hold over!

Those markings are not there to remind you about Christmas you know.

Speaking of which that is just over 4 months away!

No they are meant to sell stuff

Impressive Underdog! You must know your bullet drop well or else just really lucky. lol. Can take stuff with 22lr up to about 100 yards comfortably. But one day my dad was at the kitchen window with the 22lr aiming up the field at a greyback crow standing a bit off a lamb that he just lambed and he said he was trying to scare it away because it would pick the eyes. He then told me to take the shot as he didn't want to hit the lamb. The crow was a good 5 yards away from the lamb so safe enough. Had a good idea of the holdover as i was shooting targets the day before at 200 yards and at 12x zoom the bullet hit at the very bottom of my scope so i aimed a bit extra as it was 235 yards (i used range finder) then took the shot only expecting to scare it away but i hit it square in the chest and down he fell. My dad was as shocked as i was. But apart from that my longest is 140 yards so not even close! As for air rifle i keep under 40 max as it's sub 12 .22 springer but a accurate one at that TX200!

Good stuff, luck on my part.

Which is why some of us carry laser range finders and have scopes that have been checked with a BC program and the magnification worked out to give precise hold over!

Those markings are not there to remind you about Christmas you know.

Speaking of which that is just over 4 months away!

Exactly. I carry a range finder and have always used ft scopes with pa or ao.

Kent on a circuit as you'll know you get 2 mins to range find , adjust and shoot the target and that's to aim small miss small. That's more than enough time on live quarry if your sitting and waiting like I used to.

Confidence on targets is key your right realism is key on live quarry that can move unexpectedly and need to be shot fromvthe stance you have and mostly the sight settings

And they most certainly don't come with 40mm marked kill zones.

I have yet to meet the man that can hit a 5 pence first shot unranged at ranges much beyond 35 yards and include a lot of ft champions in that

It's very different on quarry though most of us have pulled of lucky prayer shots we should never have tried

Have you really shot comps? Honest ? I don't want to be a smart **** but I have shot along side champions and beat them . My mate finished 5th in Europe and we always ended up head to head.

I've seen the most amazing of shots inc the world champions I've shot with and those shots are easily possible to top shooters.

My mate shot over 50,00 a year at one point.