Fenland Fair

Old Boggy

Anyone going to this cracking little original country fair ?

Being a bit of a 'Billy no mates' and only ever met one person off pigeon watch, I would very much like to put a face to the odd name on here.

Would be good to meet the infamous JDog, as the Lincolnshire Wolds are not too far away from Stow ***

Quy.

He of course would be easily spotted if wearing that cap and I would be the vertically challenged old codger shuffling slowly around the fair with a long legged blue eyed blonde from Scandinavia on my arm. The last bit of course being sheer fantasy ! I will however be accompanied by Mrs. OB and she's not too bad considering her age !

And no, she fortunately, never reads these posts.

Noticed that the word *** has been edited but this is the Latin word for 'with' i.e. Stow 'with' Quy.

Yes, but not sure which day yet, possibly the Sunday though. I will have a longed legged blue eyed blonde on my arm.

If both our respective partners get lost, I suggest we look for yours first ( assuming that she is female !).

Were going on the Sunday, first timers looking forward to it.

Outlander

Don't expect anything like the CLA, but I'm sure that you won't be disappointed.

The beer tent always has Greene King and my favourite Adnams Broadside.

Hope that you enjoy it.

Sunday for me also - should be meeting up with a couple of others off of here - so lets hope the weather is kind to us.

Perhaps we can arrange to all meet up at an agreed time/place. Have a chin wag and inspect the various scandinavian blondes that are apparently on show :lol:

I'll be there somewhere Stu!

Suggest PW posters (note posters not posers) wear a pigeon feather in their lapel/ hat band/ behind their ear to allow other members to ID them.

Big Mat will be the one with the Tulip behind his ear :lol:

How about outside the BASC tent at Midday (12:00hrs)

Edited by oxfordfowler

OK then if anyone from here is going there on Sunday - come to the BASC tent at 12:00(midday) We can have a moan about life and then proceed to the beer tent as my carer is buying us all a beer :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yes that is a joke.

On the other hand if David BASC reads this "get the kettle on".

If Tony is buying i'll defiantly be there :lol: