Scottish Members Fun day 3 (Houston 20th)

johnnytheboy

The guys that didn't make it missed another good meet thanks to the guys that did come my self Barry Colin Derek and Andrew the scores are as follows

Barry 73

Ewan 63

Colin 63

Andy 50

Derek 48

Great shooting guys Barry is putting up the date of next months meet at his place in due course 👍

Edited by Ewan

Ewan think Chiefy did pass/stop by I think. Chiefy you did stop for 5 mins and chat to Barry whilst we waited at one of the stands?

Not a bad wee ground although would have liked some driven clays and crossers but enjoyable session none the less. Guys that run it are very friendly and very knowledgeable.

Maybe next time Ronnie :good:

That would be me no doubt tall and ugly, in a group of six or so waiting to get on.

They don't do driven due to claims over broken clays hitting people at other grounds, crossers are usually quartering going away at this ground with a kill point of where the bird changes its path, they set the ground up so the birds are shot as sim pairs on a Sunday, did one of you speak with a distinct accent ?

Chiefy

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys we need the turn outs to get higher to make these meets worth while I would appreciate it yous can say if u can make it or not we are looking for the same kind of great responce we got at clunny it seams the more North we go the better the numbers team up with ppl and change who drives to make it fare we will be coming north again soon thanks