No dog can u use a boat/dingy

farmboy807

So its not club ground or nobody cares?

I think it probably is, it's just done on a first come first serve basis by the looks don't mean no one cares.

If a marsh is open and one person shoots a particular spot for week. Not that most people would. What's the difference to one person or 7 people shooting that same spot it has the same effect on the marsh.

motty, you are blessed with extensive saltings, so frequent return visits are not an issue. In my old club, our marshes were not that big, so there were restrictions on how many times you could vist the same marsh in one week. We could, of course go to others, with just about enough for a trip a day.

These posts are interesting. On the marsh I shoot, I could go to exactly the same spot every day of the week and no-one could say a word. If I was in that spot first, then it's my spot.

So its not club ground or nobody cares?

It is club ground. There are no limits to how many flights per season or where to have those flights. I'm glad there aren't any restrictions put upon us, apart from the mud shooting ban (which has proved to be a success as far as more geese roosting closer to the marsh). I don't always go to the same spot, but I have certain places that I return to that have given me success. I think I only did 42 flights last season, so it's not as if I live on the marsh.

Think it's getting a bit confused due to size of marsh, as Penelope is saying our marshes are quite a size, compared to others and shooting the same area does not mean you will shoot or see anything. Knowledge of your marsh and conditions are your gain.