hatsan galation

tigger got stichs

I finally got one. A bonus was that a local shop said they would match the price. Well done Leek Shooting Supplies!

Only bit I'm a little confused on is which model I actually have. I'm not 100% sure it is the carbine? It has open sights and doesn't have a shroud on the barrel, just a removable cap.

P1050053_zpsupfkvtoy.jpg

Instructions are not great, but I guess they don't have to be. What is this for?

P1050054_zpsdhejr9nm.jpg

Just need to check the thread on the barrel and I'll sort out a moderator. Very please so far.

Edited by Marki

Hatsan Galatian 4 rifle, sporter stock, no silencer. So no, it is not the Carbine.

But a decent silencer and deping it will make it whisper quiet! You can have fun with no scope due to the open sights!

That brass cap is to remove air from the cylinder on the gun, simply unscrew the cylinder,screw in the hex slug and put it on the cylinder and tighten it up and the air will come out. A 17mm spanner will see you removing the valve, then a bottle brush up the cylinder, tighten it up and refill with air!

Edited by secretagentmole

They are nice guns to use as well. Anti double load mechanism, the Quattro trigger (which though not as nice as a Rekord in an HW are very good, undo the trigger adjuster screw closest to the barrel half a turn clock wise, same to the middle screw. The last screw can almost be removed, just go careful when doing that though (don't want to lose it). Makes the trigger very predictable, Just remember keep a count of the turns you make so if you do not like the feel you can set them back to standard.

• 2 weeks later...