Webley Patriot .25 cal.

old man

I don't own one in fact not many people do but can't you just use damper mounts and any scope you want?

I assume your worried about recoil damaging the scope?

Iv had several theoben gas rammers famous for wreaking scopes including an evo (I think) with a tiny short barrel in .177 it was snappy as hell, but with quality mounts and a decent scope I never had any trouble with either scope creep or damage.

Modern scopes and mounts are miles better than they were 20 odd years ago when the patriot first appeared.

Edited by Daveo26

I don't own one in fact not many people do but can't you just use damper mounts and any scope you want?

I assume your worried about recoil damaging the scope?

Iv had several theoben gas rammers famous for wreaking scopes including an evo (I think) with a tiny short barrel in .177 it was snappy as hell, but with quality mounts and a decent scope I never had any trouble with either scope creep or damage.

Modern scopes and mounts are miles better than they were 20 odd years ago when the patriot first appeared.

yes the recoil its incredible way over the theoben gas ram stuff. being a two way snap tough on scopes

Leapers kit according to the reviews Stateside?

Patriots are all FAC only, should push 30ftlbs?

yes the most powerful springer ever, just wondered because after shooting them I thought how they could be tuned down. You really know when you shoot them and I don't mean just by airgun standards. I don't think its worth spending a lot on the scope but its gotta be tough

Dave, not compared to a 416 Rigby,,,,lol

Had an MTC, caused me a couple of really embarrassing misses, luckily both observed as clean, it was culled.

But my gunsmith will enjoy the trip.

Frankly I don't want to shoot another patriot though I quite like big game rifles

It is s big kick not a big shove and they don't vibrate when they doing it like the patriot

The above is the scope wrecker