Pop up Bale Hide. Who's used one ?

Redditch

Okay, was looking around and came across this. A bit expensive, but, if it works, okay.

Now, questions.

First, does the top cover fold right back to allow shooting to front and rear?

Second, do the taller sides get in the way, or are they low enough to shoot over?

Third, can you see through any part of it, or is it a question of peeking over the sides to see what's coming?

Fourth, does it have guy ropes to secure it for blowing over in the wind?

Thanks for any replies

http://www.riversideoutdoor.co.uk/hay-bale-pigeon-shooting-hide-stubble-grass-wetland-camo-pop-up-decoying-decoys-741-p.asp

Edited by Redditch

I have one, had it for about 6 years, it works well out in the field, takes about a couple of minutes to put up, I peg mine in position with a couple of hide poles. The top folds back on mine allowing you to sit or stand to shoot as you prefer. My grandson and I share the hide and there is enough room. It is quite a good shelter from the wind and rain. It is an absolute pig to pack away.

Butch.

I have one, had it for about 6 years, it works well out in the field, takes about a couple of minutes to put up, I peg mine in position with a couple of hide poles. The top folds back on mine allowing you to sit or stand to shoot as you prefer. My grandson and I share the hide and there is enough room. It is quite a good shelter from the wind and rain. It is an absolute pig to pack away.

Butch.

Most pop up hides are pigs to pack away, and if you constantly pack them away, they usually break sooner or later on the spot welds or clamps of the frame.

Hence I tend to leave them unfolded and chuck them in the trailer, only folding them again at the end of the season when I stop using them again.

But, seems it might be worth getting one