tula arms TO3 63 16 gauge

tula arms TO3 63

£200

16 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition ipswich, Suffolk
Hammer, -, -, 28" barrels
004 008 003

Description

FOR SALE VERY NICE RUSSIAN HAMMER GUN IN FIRST CLASS CONDITION. NOT 100 PERCENT SURE WITH CHOKE SIZES BUT THEY ARE TIGHT POSSIBLY FULL AND FULL ( BOTH BARRELS .662 )

70 MM CHAMBERS. BORES ARE BRIGHT AND PIT FREE .VERY TIGHT ON THE FACES AND LOCK UP ALSO HAS A GREENER TYPE CROSS LOCKING BOLT. DONT APPERS TO HAVE SEEN MUCH USE. THANKS FOR LOOKING. SORRY FACE TO FACE WITH CERT ONLY.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Picked this gun up today-250+ mile round trip and nearly 5 hours in the car. Was it worth it? OMG yes-pictures do not do this gun justice-Stock of a quality that belongs on a £1000+ gun-capped pistol grip and Butt-skip line checkering and an unmarked side lock hammer action that is as tight as the day it was made-she is in outstanding condition and an absolute joy to hold-many, many thanks Robin, I don't know how you could sell her -I don't think I ever will.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Quick update regarding this gun-finally heard back from Tula in Russia and this gun was of a very limited run of exhibition grade guns made by their most experienced Gunmakers using high grade componants inc Walnut stocks!! If anyone on PW has ever seen another one please let me know.

My Toz66 is very similar, but in 12-bore, with a plain straight stock & no engraving. Action has the same silver finish.

No evidence of it ever being drilled/tapped for sling fittings.

Underside of action is plain without the "Made in the USSR" text.

Mate reckons it may be a very early post-war model.

Had a little interest but no takers....

Edited by saddler

• 3 years later...
On 14/10/2015 at 11:41, bruno22rf said:

Quick update regarding this gun-finally heard back from Tula in Russia and this gun was of a very limited run of exhibition grade guns made by their most experienced Gunmakers using high grade componants inc Walnut stocks!! If anyone on PW has ever seen another one please let me know.

I happen to have exactly the same gun in similar condition, my father bought it back in the early 80s from a gun shop in Doncaster.  I always get asked if I’m interested in selling the gun when ever I do take it out shooting but I will never sell it due to it being my fathers gun and besides I enjoy it myself.The big question for me is what’s it worth?? No one knows how to value the gun simply because they’ve never seen one before, have you ever had yours valued?

t