Milner Japanese 4 x4 parts

keg

Has anyone used these guys?

Just had the Landcruiser in for its 140,000 mile service. Had it since new and always main dealer serviced.

All fine this time but needs pads and discs all round. Toyota..£630. Indie where i take my Defender and several mates take their Discos....£324.00, using the above parts supplier.

I trust my Indie, always been brilliant and he also MOTs the LC.

My question is, has anyone used Milner Parts, are they ok, the reviews seem mixed.

got a 120 LC and haved used milners for brake discs and pads-they were ok and the price was agreeable.

I still use Toyota for the annual service but my local garage does labour only rates when I supply the parts.

next up is a brake line (about £9) and a suspension top joint (about £14) both jobs were picked up on the last service and Toyota wanted about £400 to fix them.

They also quoted £550 to do a wheel caliper. I was still laughing as I walked out.

the wiper blades were cheap and rubbish.

f

have a look at brakeparts.co.uk for good prices on LC items

used them and very good service

f.

I wouldn't believe a word in this thread, it's all lies, has to be as we all know Jap motors never ever need parts as nothing wears out or breaks. Only LR's need spares ....................... well they do if you listen to some on here :lol:

I wouldn't believe a word in this thread, it's all lies, has to be as we all know Jap motors never ever need parts as nothing wears out or breaks. Only LR's need spares ....................... well they do if you listen to some on here :lol:

:lol: I have a confession, i go both ways. My weekend gun bus is a Defender, the LC belongs to the wife so we can choose which side we bat on.. :lol: