Steel cartridges in Berkshire ???

farmboy807

Right now I have discussed steel cartridges doesn't any one know of any shops that sell them in Berkshire

Some 3s for ducks

And geese cartridges

I have found two shops that sell mammoths 3s but are £9 for 10

I spook to some on here who paid around 7 for £25

Going in two weeks so need to fine some local I'm in reading Berkshire so anything close as ???

Thanks

With Steel it is really important that you buy a decent cartridge, not just what the nearest shop has in stock. You won't go wrong with the Gamebore mammoths and The eley lightning are meant to be OK as well.

In can't find anybody near me that stocks them, so I was directed to this shop http://www.dauntseyguns.co.uk/products.php?cat=16330I know its an hour from you so maybe to far? Really helpful and carry stock of the Mammoths at a decent price.

Failing that try Just cartridges and pay for delivery

Right now I have discussed steel cartridges doesn't any one know of any shops that sell them in Berkshire

Some 3s for ducks

And geese cartridges

I have found two shops that sell mammoths 3s but are £9 for 10

I spook to some on here who paid around 7 for £25

Going in two weeks so need to fine some local I'm in reading Berkshire so anything close as ???

Thanks

Are these 3.5" or 3" ?

I normally pay around £6.80 for 10 3.5" there is no way you will buy 25 for £7 , 25 Eley lightning perhaps ( I pay £8)

Farmboy the going rate for 3 inch Mammoths in Norfolk is between £3.00 and £ 3.35 for 10 shells. I see from your other posts you are fowling with a guide on day permits. Ask your guide what he uses and how much he pays. Perhaps he could get some for you.

Edited by anser2

Is there a countrywide store near you? You can order most cartridges and they will be there in about 2 days, for a slab of gamebore 3"steel it's about £84 or £9.40 for 25

Don't Countrywide charge £15 for delivery whether to home or store though?