12v DC portable battery packs for night vision

peek-at

Hi,

I have a Nitesite night vision set up and have used the Blue Li-on battery packs which are far easier to use than the supplied lead acic battery. I have had them a litle while now but being from China, they didnt have a massive run time so I had two of them to swap over, and they certainly have not lasted the 500+ charge cycles that they were supposed to.

Can anyone suggest where I can get a suitable 12v portable battery pack that is maybe a bit more reliable?

Cheers

Elwirecraft have been highly recommended on the NV forum for reliability and actually getting what you're paying for....especially capacity and safety-wise.

http://elwirecraft.co.uk/el-products/el-accessories/usb-rechargeable-li-ion-battery-3000mah/

But buying from a reputable UK company is the way to go...it can be pot luck otherwise.

Cheers

Fizz

Edited by fizzbangwhallop

Do you know What kind of run time the 6800mah battery might give? Are they made over here? How long have you used yours?.....likely to last?

I'm getting around 10/12 hours running my nv monitor .

Not sure on were there made .

I have 3 the oldest is 12 mths old , I personally find them really good