Defender diff lockers

terrior

If your land rover is used for competition they are good, if your not or it has traction control but still think you need a bit more traction then i would look at a limited slip diff but I don't think you would see much benefit for the cost. I think I only used the diff lock on my old L200 about twice and my new (to me) one has a limited slip diff

Cheers for that .

You know how it is , if there's an improvement out there you think you need it .

I'll just stick with my tow rope in the back, just in case.

Good choice :good: I always used to carry a 100' rope plus the standard 5mtr. Someone can always get traction to tow you with that length of rope.

Stick with your traction control as fitted unless you want to spend £1000's - it's not just the pair of ARB's - you need a compressor, the switches & airlines & you'll need to fit updated drive shafts (something has to give) ;)

+1, assume these are the air lockers that go in the front and rear diffs. The standard diff lock ( as fitted to my 300tdi 1996) just locks the centre diff.